Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup
We Provide Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup Services
If you have mold in your attic, we provide Expert Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup Services
Too much moisture gathering where it doesn’t belong is usually how mold growth starts. Attic mold is sometimes caused by roofing problems such as a leaky roof, or improper ventilation. If your roof has leaked, there is mold growing somewhere, probably where you can’t see, so call up to inspect and trust in our Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup Services today. If you can see or smell mold in your attic, you have a moisture source somewhere. Let Restoration 1 of Nassau, NY find the source of your mold, eradicate it and prevent it from coming back.
Why Call Us when you need restoration?
- FREE Estimates 24/7
- Emergency 24 Hour 60 Minute Response Time
- Free Moisture Inspections With Thermal Camera To Find Hidden Leaks ($299 Value)
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Always talk to a real person
- Emergency response 24/7
- IICRC certified
- State of the art equipment
- Certified To Work With All Insurances
- Fully Licensed & Insured
Attic Mold Removal & Cleanup and the Importance of Mold Remediation
Mold is an everyday problem in homes and businesses throughout the country. Mold growth can be something to be concerned about if you have ignored and it has turned into a black mold infestation. Once you have black mold, then you’ve let the problem become very serious. Restoration 1 provides mold remediation services to rid your home or business of all mold and then taking measures to prevent its return with sanitizing measures.
Causes & Risks of Attic Mold
Attic mold is caused from moisture and the moisture can enter in a number of different ways. A leaky roof, poor ventilation, or faulty pipes, can start mold growing somewhere in the attic.
- Roof Leaks – if you notice discoloration around your windows, skylights, insulation, or roof valleys, then you may be able to trace the source of the leak.
- Proper ventilation plays an important role in keeping your attic healthy – the air contained in your home travels up helping to create proper ventilation in the attic, which is beneficial to keep it dry. Never cover vents of any kind with anything so you have good airflow.
Once the source and the mold have been removed, preventative measures should be taken to prevent the return of mold. Make sure you have proper ventilation, especially in today’s modern homes. Ventilation of all types that that involve the attic, whether it’s incoming or outgoing should be designed efficiently and professionally installed. This will minimize moisture and humidity concerns.
If you discover attic mold, contact your local Restoration 1 for expert mold remediation services!